Thursday, March 13, 2008

Latest Home Decor


Ever since we started buying furniture for our condo I've felt this desperate need to infuse some color into the boring browness of it all. So, little by little I've been buying a few colorful things. Just wanted to share my latest purchases: curtains, rod, and pot. Got the curtains from Bed Bath and Beyond a few weeks ago, and I was having some trouble finding a rod long enough to cover the three windows. Last Saturday I dragged JD to IKEA and found exactly what we needed (for cheap- always a plus!) I usually don't like IKEA, but we found the pot too, so I guess every once and a while you can find something good there.

6 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

The curtains make a big difference. I love it. See you easter.

Erin said...

your place is so cute and cozy. i want to live there! i would totally trade the cockroach infested sunny home for the snow home!

Leah said...

It looks great. The curtains make it look "finished"!

Taylor Family said...

You need to come decorate for me!!! It looks great. I had fun with you last night!!!

Josh and Megan said...

hello...you never told me about the condo updates! I can't wait to see it...it looks fab in the pictures!

JRC said...

It looks FAB!! Haha Megan is such a nerd! It really does look cute though, good work!