Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter in California
I love the California sun. I've been really missing it the past few months, and I was so excited to go home for Easter. JD couldn't come cuz he had to work, so that was a huge bummer, but everyone else in my family was there. We had a blast.
Eric and Sam talked me into going surfing with them Saturday morning. I have never had a great experience surfing in CA, I always seemed to just get pummeled by the waves and go home disappointed. But that day was perfect. The waves were just right and I actually surfed!


Cutest little girl in the world. She is getting so big! She's talking so much and can even say all of our names now. I just love this little one.
The girls on Easter.

Doug, my brother's good friend lives in Huntington and came with us. His wife is 7 months pregnant, so she let me use her stuff. Next time Sheri has to come!
Sammy is way good at surfing. Thanks for all the help and letting me use your board!
We were both so exhausted by the end we could barely stand up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It looks like you had a wonderful break! I'm jealous that you were on the beach and yes your neice is a doll!
how fun! you look hot! i want to visit cali so bad! just for fam...you do have an adorable neice and such a fun fam.
Look at your hot little body!!! WOO WOO!!! I'm glad that you had fun!
I miss you guys already. That was so much fun. Can't wait for next time. Enjoy the sun. Luv ya.
the surf board pic looks like a cellular mobile phone commercial... Like, that's how many bars your phone has! Is it AT&T? not sure... but it looks fun regardless! I miss the ocean.
Post a Comment