Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Still Waiting

6 days to go and I'm finally feeling really ready to have this baby. All of the things on my "To Do" list are done, I've got nothin planned on my schedule, and my body is starting to feel tired and heavy. Maddie came a week early, and I'm really hoping he decides to come before the due date too.





Until then, I'll keep trying all my tricks to go into labor, napping in the middle of the day, going to bed at 9pm, and giving Maddie plenty of love and attention with the rest of my time!

10 comments:

{Amanda G} said...

You look beautiful! Good luck on your birth and enjoy the last few days as a family of three!

Unknown said...

so pretty! Can't believe he is almost here!!!! Good luck!!!!

Erin said...

well at least you look gorgeous! good luck, hopefully he debuts early and not late!!!!

Katrina Rasband said...

he'll be here before you know it! enjoy it all!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

I love the pictures! Enjoy your last few days as a family of 3. Hope everything goes smoothly. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!

Sarah Tayebi said...

you so pwetty. I miss you lady

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I love these pictures!! You look beautiful! I hope for your sake that he comes soon too :) Good luck!!!

Jessie Eyre said...

I hope there hasn't been another post because you're in the hospital with your little boy now. I keep checkin' in waiting. :)

Best of luck! Can't wait to see him!

Megan Marie said...

you look wonderful!

Brett + Kristin said...

Beautiful photos!