Like my play on words? I kinda make myself sick lately with how lame I'm becoming. I think I need some excitement in my life. Not to say that I don't have a million things to catch up the blog with, cuz we've been out and about, but I've just felt blah the last few days.
Anyways, after going to Swiss Days in Midway, UT last weekend (which I'll hopefully post some pics if I can find the motivation), I got the urge to be creative again. So, I found some Halloween fabric I bought last year but never used and made Maddie a witch costume! Don't get me wrong, I'm a total ghetto seamstress. I don't know how to use a pattern, so I just do things by trial and error. Which is why I'm so proud of myself when it miraculously comes together, fits, and is cute! Or maybe it's just that my little one can make anything look cute. She seems to like what she sees :).
17 comments:
Love the dress! Love the girl! And Can't believe how talented the mama!
You are kidding me?!!! This is amazing... I love the dress! I love how talented you are, that is some pretty good trial and error :)
That is so cute! I love the big buttons on the back! Very impressive. :)
That is amazingly adorable!!! Way to go-you should be proud! I can't believe you didn't have a pattern and just made it up. I am "Sew Impressed"!!!
wow very impressive adrienne! so cute and great model for it!
WHAT THE FREAK? Why are you "sew" amazing??? Haha! Seriously though! I am beyond impressed! I would pay serious money for that dress!
i have been sewing lately too! it is so fun when it all turns out just right! way to go! looks great :o)
Ghetto?! Who are you kidding? This is adorable, not to mention the model it's on! Way to go!
AMAZING!!! you are no ghetto seamstres.. you should give yourself some credit girl!! that dress is seriously cute and you're right.. your little girl could make rags look stylish :)
I can't believe you made that off the cuff! So cute!!! And Maddy is getting so big! She is beautiful. Hope all is well with y'all!
Looking at your blog is almost too painful these days. I miss you guys so much. It is hitting me how little we will see you when we move to Arizona; it might be more than I can handle. Maybe we will just have to settle in Peta Luma so we can see you whenever we want. We love you and J.D. and darling Maddie girl. I have to go, I think I might cry.
Oh my I miss that face. You outdid yourself on the dress. I miss you all too much. Grandpa
so adorable! what a great dress!!!
I didn't think it could be possible for you to have made cuter halloween outfits than what you made last year, but I was wrong. This is such a cute dress. I miss Maddie. When will we see you guys.
SO SO cute! I love her face while looking in the mirror. I think she likes it! :)
Looks awesome! As many times as my mom has showed me...I still don't use patterns either. I just guess and sew away!
Haha...I love that I said "showed" in stead of shown.
Post a Comment