Sunday, April 25, 2010

We Made It

So after almost two weeks of being here, I finally have the internet and the house mostly put together so I can blog! We really love our new home. We feel like we've got tons of space, and love the community. While JD's away working most of the time, Maddie and I get to play at the park across the street, get lost running around town, and attempt to cook again! On the weekends we've been exploring our surroundings. Last weekend we went on a long bike ride through wine country. It was beautiful and fun to get back on my bike.


This weekend we watched a parade downtown, picked up yummy sandwiches at the market, and drove out to the beach. (Next time we'll remember our sweatshirts! It's not like home). We love that our family drove out to hang out with us! It's so nice to be close enough to see eachother often.


Stay tuned for more about our new life. And come visit us because we miss you! You know who you are!

4 comments:

Sarah Tayebi said...

you're new city looks really beautiful. I'll be visiting bek often this summer, so I'll definitely drop by!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I love that you're only a drive away now, and that Kami has her cousin around to play with. See you soon :)...

Alex and Jane said...

It looks and sounds like you are doing well in your new place. Now move back.

Alex and Jane said...

P.S. Maddie is looking more beautiful than ever. We miss her!