Monday, April 5, 2010

Soakin it Up

The past couple weeks I've been anxious to get out in the sun, especially cuz we're moving up north next week where it's just not the same. (No offense all you NorCal people). Maddie quickly remembered how much she loved swimming, and played in the kiddie pool for 2 hours straight.


(Dumping water on your head was the cool thing to do if you didn't notice.)

p.s. - Can I please live in Ladera Ranch someday???
We also went to Pretend City with some friends.

Besides making a scene while Maddie choked on some apple, we had a blast!

Went to Newport last weekend when JD was here. It was still a little too cold, but Maddie learned some new words: bucket, sand and beach.

(Enjoying that orange a little too much :)

I'm excited to start our new life. We're ready to move and have a more normal life where we actually live together and JD can see his baby every day. We will definitely miss the beach a little and our families a lot. The past 10 months have been an amazing blessing to be able to save money and watch our little bundle of joy grow up surrounded by so many adoring family members. I know she's formed bonds with her grandparents that will last forever.

2 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Oh I want some of that sunshine sooo bad. It's cold here.

Erin said...

i feel the same way about ladera ranch. i have a ton of friends that live there and when we visit i beg james everytime!!!