Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

One day I'm gonna have one of those classy, amazing blogs- you know, the ones that have one or two really great edited pictures along with something remarkably simple written to go along with it? But until then, you get my hodge podge of pictures cuz I can't just choose one!

Check out how we made these beautiful eggs here.

My very own Little Bunny Foo Foo

Finding her basket
Eating her favorite food in her Easter outfit
Hunting for eggs

Carrying all the baskets

We had a lovely Easter watching conference and spending time eating waffles with the Whites and prime rib with with the Lindseys. What are we going to do without all these delicious meals? It's no wonder my baby's at the top of the charts!

5 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

We missed you guys over Easter. If it weren't for Eric playing tennis on Saturday we would have spent Easter there. Prime rib sounds way too good. Maddie's outfit is adorable and I love your blog with all the pictures.
Love you.

Erin said...

adorable!!! fabulous eggs!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Oh my gosh I love the eggs!! I definitely have to try that!! Cute pictures of Maddie. I can't believe how big she is getting!

Whitney and Family said...

I LOVE your eggs! You always do the greatest, craftiest things! Maddie's Easter outfit is adorable as well. Happy Easter!!

natalie todd said...

Just when I was gonna say lets hang out and go to the beach together, i read you are moving to Nor cal! What! Traitor. jk well good luck with that girl. Your rolled roses are cute. I too have been a little bored lately. I'm thinking about going back to work like once a week. Did you like working after having Maddie?