One year ago today you were born. You were my healthy, strong little girl with a set of lungs and a personality to match. From the beginning, you wouldn't be forced to do anything. (Which explains the 2 hours of pushing!) The nurses said you were zero to sixty and inconsolable. I was the only one who could calm you down, and I was amazed by the immediate bond we had. I know that connection was formed long before I met you face to face, and it has grown stronger every day since. I love that you are mine and I am yours. One year ago today you came into this world and changed my life forever.
Happy Birthday little one!
10 comments:
Dang it- she is so cute! You're such a wonderful mother Adrienne.
I'm crying because I love you both so much. That was beautiful. Adrie you are an amazing mommy. Maddie we love you so very much. We can't wait to see you soon.
Happy birthday, Maddie! She is so cute!
oohhh... so cute!! she is such a doll :) happy birthday little maddie... how fast time speeds past us!
Happy Birthday dear Maddie! She is the most expressive baby! She makes bath time look like so much fun.
Happy Birthday Maddie!!! What a beautiful girl Adrienne and JD!
Why aren't we neighbors? I NEED to see this cute face more often! Love the post...before you know it you will be posting about her 2nd B-day...so sad!
It was so fun to be with Maddie on her birthday! We love our litle Maddie-girl!!!
Happy Birthday to your precious! She is beautiful!
beautiful Adrienne!
Post a Comment