Monday, November 16, 2009

Sad Day

I've been dreading this day for a very long time.
I'm afraid this may be the end to one of mommy's favorite obsessions.

9 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Haha...I LOVE that picture!! That face she is pulling is priceless! Alexis hasn't kept them on for the past 2 months and it is so sad!! I have all these cute bows and headbands that I can't use until!!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Oh no. Don't give up Adrie. I remember Kami going though the same phase. It actually lasts for a few months, but soon enough she'll wear them. Keep insisting.
P.S I love her.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

bahahaha I LoVe ThAT MaDDiE Loo!!! That PIcTuRE Is PriCelESs

Sarah Tayebi said...

you are amazing at capturing great moments with Maddie. She's freaking cute.

Sharon & George said...

I love her expression!

Lynn said...

haha perfect picture to express what you mean.....

Jessett said...

This is awesome!!!! Her expression is the best!! LOL!

Both my girls went through this same phase. It is just a phase. I was so upset, because I too LOVE bows and headbands. She will learn to love them again. PROMISE!!! Besides she is still one of the most beautiful babies with out them.

::jill:: said...

hey adrienne,

sorry i am just getting back to you. sadly, i am totally booked this week with photos/family holiday stuff. i really wish i could squeeze your cute family in, but we will have to rain check. have a great thanksgiving!!!

natalie todd said...

She is so funny. That would be a sad day because little girls bows are the cutest! Plus you always have her dressed to the T. Oh and I am VERY jealous you went to SYTYCD. I got to get on that show while we live here.