She's so cute! And she looks tall!
Happy 9 months! What a cutie.
Hey! Thanks for saying hi! We miss you tons too! That would be GREAT to see you in the next month or two. I'm guessing Bunco is at my house in January so I can accomodate any day if you come then! Hope Cali is going well! Maddie is a cutie!
Is she shaking her booty in that second picture?!?!! She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She's so cute! And she looks tall!
Happy 9 months! What a cutie.
Hey! Thanks for saying hi! We miss you tons too! That would be GREAT to see you in the next month or two. I'm guessing Bunco is at my house in January so I can accomodate any day if you come then! Hope Cali is going well! Maddie is a cutie!
Is she shaking her booty in that second picture?!?!! She is such a cutie!
Post a Comment