Well, after spending almost a month in California, we finally came back to our life and home. We had so much fun with family and friends while we were there, but I was ready to come home by the end. We went down for a few different reasons, one being that JD had a job interview. He ended up getting offered the job, and we feel really good about taking it. Although it's a great opportunity and we are beyond excited, I feel bittersweet about it. I have grown to love my life in Utah. I'm going to miss our little condo, our community, our ward, my job, and mostly our friends. We'll have to move in with my parents for a few months while JD trains, and then we'll most likely go somewhere in northern or southern California. It's such a blessing that we'll be able to save money while living with my parents, but it'll be hard going from having our own space to living in someone else's. Good thing my parents are awesome! Here are a few more pictures from our trip.
There were so many great grand babies there.
12 comments:
hot mama with hot cleavage!!! love you sis!!! that little one is getting cuter and cuter everyday!!!
Yes is right, you are a hot mama. We're holding our breath for you to move to Nor Cal. Love you.
You look great! I'll miss you!
you look like a freaking model in this post. I am excited that you are moving to california- I can always use more adrie time.
how cute are all those babies! I cant believe she keeps her legs straight now and can stand like that! she is growing up so fast!
we are going to miss you guys!! but congrats!
No way you are not leaving us!! WHAT! Well closer to family is always better right? Wel good luck and I am sure I will see you before you leave!
I was sad for us to hear the news but I'm glad JD found a good job! Congrats! I hope I make it to Bunco this month because it might be one of the last times I get to see you!
Adrienne! Man, I am not going to lie, I am very sad you are leaving
:(
I will miss your guts at work...and I am also jealous you get to live in that lovely california sun!
But congratulations because I know this is an awesome opportunity for you guys...you are so stinkin cute and so is that baby! KIT!
SHE LOOKS SO CUTE IN THAT DRESS! I'm so sad you are leaving. You will have to come and visit us often. I will miss you like crazy.
Look at your growing family!!! Maddie is adorable! You look like your doing great. I can understand about feeling bittersweet about your move to California, but knowing how much you love it there I am excited for you. Since I moved away it is hard to picture you living anywhere else than where I met you. I hope all goes well.
heard the great news!! and terrace view is AWESOME!! love katie and brenden - jd is gonna LOVE it!!! congrats!!
Post a Comment