
We decided to go on a little vacation for our 4 year anniversary. We wanted to take advantage of cool stuff around Utah before we move to California, so we went to Jackson Hole. First we went to Rexburg and stayed with Mike and Jess in their cute townhome. Then we stayed in a really nice lodge in Teton Village. Mike and Jess babysat Maddie for us while we went out to dinner and sat in the spa on the roof of the hotel. The next day we went on a hike to find Hidden Falls. We actually never found them. They really were hidden. But we did see a moose!
JD did great carrying Maddie, and she was content the whole time. She did crash after a couple hours.

We took her swimming for the first time. She loved it!


We saw tons of wild life. I really wanted to see a bear, and as we were driving out of the park, we saw a huge grizzly bear right off the road.
4 comments:
how are you always tan- it is unreal to me! I can't wait to see maddie- I hope you'll let me see her this weekend!
happy 4 years!
Happy Anniversary! Ian and I are at three years tomorrow.
You are really stinking skinny. Did you just have a baby??
Loved JD's matching pose - ha!
Post a Comment