We are so happy that you are both so happy and we're happy that you are so happy to be parents and we're happy that Maddie is so happy. I love it when I feel happy and I do.
Congratulations! We are four years too! I can't believe you are moving! You need to post more details about when and where! I know I don't see you a lot anymore, but I will miss you!
3 comments:
We are so happy that you are both so happy and we're happy that you are so happy to be parents and we're happy that Maddie is so happy. I love it when I feel happy and I do.
Congratulations you two! You are a beautiful couple!
Congratulations! We are four years too! I can't believe you are moving! You need to post more details about when and where! I know I don't see you a lot anymore, but I will miss you!
Post a Comment