No, I'm not talking about my bun in the oven...not yet...I'm talking about my cute nephew Briggs!!! He was born yesterday afternoon, and is the spitting image of his daddy, my brother Bryce. I'm dying because I can't go out there to see him, but I'm so happy that he and Sarah are both healthy and doing great. Bryce says he's such a stud, and already his little buddy. I've only seen one picture so far, but I'm sure they'll be posting as soon as they feel up to it. I'm just so amazed by the whole process, and I can't believe I'm going to be doing it in the next couple of weeks. Congratulations Bryce and Sarah!!!
11 comments:
Congrats to your family!
Thanks for posting this! I have been waiting to hear about their baby! I am so excited to hear about Briggs! When your baby girl is born, have JD blog about her ASAP and post pictures. Everyone will be waiting!
yay! how fun for them! i got all excited and jealous that it was you! soon it will be our turn!
Good one! I was like, what the crap, I just saw her like an hour ago and she still had a baby in her stomach! You never know though, you could have her any day now!!!
sweet congrats!
I cant believe how much Brigss looks like Bryce. They are one beautiful family.
You little angel will be here soon. Good luck with everything! We think about you often and are keeping you in our prayers. I cant wait to see the little beauty.
Oh my goodness your due date is getting so close. I bet you are ready to just burst with excitement and well, baby. I hope everything is going great. I'll have to make a tiny tiny skirt for your baby girl. That will be a challenge for me but I'd be very excited to be able to do it. Spread the news that I'm making them. I'm just trying to finance my expensive habit of sewing. Can't wait to see your baby girl!
Hey,
I need your address so I can send that skirt to you. Email me kjhawkins67 at msn dot com
That is exciting! You are getting so close! I can't wait til she's here. I'm glad JD stayed with you this weekend. That made me nervous when Aaron said he was going.
That totally freaked me out! I thought you had your baby! Wow! I have your present so I'll call you at the beginning of the week!
Good Luck!
I just heard the news! Congratulations you guys! I can't wait to see more pictures of your beautiful baby girl!
Post a Comment