Anybody who knows my family knows that we live for our annual trips to Powell, our little slice of Heaven on Earth. Once again, we had a blast basking in the magic of that place. It just never gets old. We love it.
This trip was alittle different than most because we started out with our normal houseboat full of people, and ended up with only 5 of us for an entire week when everyone had to go back to school and work. Needless to say we had tons of fun over the 4th of July with everyone, and then we enjoyed being VERY lazy as we laid around, read books, ate lots of food, and occasionally went out on the boat or waverunners.
Bryce and Mike
Daddy-OMy favorite quote of the week: "Adrie, this is what I want it to read on my tombstone-
I made guacamole,
I ate slushies,
and I fed people."
My mom wouldn't let me jump off any high cliffs, so this is me trying to look excited.
Here's my cutie-pie who I missed like crazy for a week.
Sisters
Hot Mama
Chris Harns landed this flip!!
Two pregnant ladies and a gimp makes for a pretty boring tubing experience.
Mike Smith got the thumbs up from the fam. What a stud.
Jordy and Jazzy
Our only picture together from the trip.
Wakeboarding like a Champ
Jessie and Mikey
BITE THE BAG
Christy was phenomenal.
Mike made it to the finals but was ultimately beat...
By the most unexpected champion...
Sean Harns! Who knew this guy was so limber? So many hidden talents Kristine has yet to discover! (Such as biting really short bags, sickos).
Simply Gorgeous.
Two Goofballs.
Sarah and I, about to go rip it up :).
Awww, precious
Kirk's lovin it.
Bryce's Air Railey
Sarah and I, about to go rip it up :).
Awww, precious
Kirk's lovin it.
Bryce's Air RaileyWell, there's a few picture from the trip for your enjoyment. I'm counting down the days to our next trip in August with the White's. Can't wait!
15 comments:
So much fun!!! I really want to go. Maybe with Josh's new schedule we can find a time to go before the summer's up.
Looks like fun! It's time to get a pregnancy counter on your page!!!
Man i miss that houseboat!! Looks like you guys had some good times!! Is Jess marrying this guy, or what?
Again, Adrie, congrats!!! I'm so stoked for you! You'll have to come in for a facial (cause I hear prego's love them!)
We are leaving for Lake Powell in 2 days and your post made me so excited. We are only staying for a few days so I am dying to go with you guys in August when we can stay a little longer! Yay for the baby, I am glad I can finally tell everyone that I know!
Looks like you had a wonderful, much deserved vacation!
Looks like a great trip! Congrats on making your baby news public! We're so happy for you!
We miss you on the walks but were glad you stopped in for Sundae Monday! Hope you had as much fun as we did!
Jessie
CONGRATS on your pregnancy!!! I'm so excited for you guys. And that's a great due date too (it's my birthday =) There's nothing like a good Ground Hog birthday. =) Hope all is well.
We really cannot wait until August, imagine all the possibilities. Cute pictures Adrie.
Pregnant?? Ahhh!! How exciting! I know I'm commenting under the wrong post-but oh well. You'll make such a great mom--yay!!! Congratulations!
Congrats!!!! Yay!!! We are so excited about the prego news. You guys will have a really cute little kiddie.
hey adrienne! congrats on getting pregnant!!! i'm SOOOO happy for you and JD. wow...yay! oh btw i've played that bite the bag game and it's a tough one but very fun and entertaining as you know. how's the pregnancy going?
Adrienne! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you! I am freaking out and so happy. Hopefully I'll be shortly behind :) Call me asap!
CONGRATS! You guys will have gorgeous children! Looks like a fun trip!
I'm soooooo excited for you!!! 11 weeks. that's awesome.
Hello there Adrienne! Gosh its so nice to see pics of all your family! It's been many years, but i thought it would be nice to say "hello". & CONGRATS on the pregnancy, that is going to be one BEAUTIFUL looking baby!!! :)
Andrea Newton (Mone)
Post a Comment