We're pregnant! We couldn't be happier for this little miracle in our life right now. I'm 11 weeks along and due February 2nd. More about this later, but we couldn't keep it in any longer!
Congratulations, I think I was just excited as you must have been when you saw the positive test. We are so excited for the both of you. Parenthood is the best, enjoy all of the exciting firsts.
Okay, we are retarded, we both were looking at the post at the same time on different computers! So it should prove to you all how excited we are for you!!! :)
Yay! Yay! Yay! You guys are going to be theee best parents! Let me know if you are sick or need ANYTHING, cuz I defintely know how miserable that is! I'm am so thrilled for you!
We are sooooooooooo excited for you guys. Man you guys are going to make the most beautiful babies. Cant wait to meet the little person. You guys are going to be the greatest parents.
I can finally write this to you... Congratulations. We already love the little fetus. We missed you guys so much while you were at the lake. Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures. Love you and that baby.
The word is out! Finally! How come everyone thinks your baby is going to be so beautiful? I don't get it? Ha Ha...I am going to call you right now to see how the appt. went!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED! Don't worry that I have chills and am totally crying! I wish I had your phone number to call you and tell you congrats!!!!!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you guys!!! Thats such exciting news! I can't believe you kept quiet about it for so many weeks... although I would have liked to do the same thing when I was pregnant too, but Ian has a big mouth and told everyone at like 6 weeks.. one of our first posts on our blog has a video of us telling my fam - they didn't know we were videotaping so it was funny. Anyways i'm thrilled for you - its an unbelievable experience having a baby.. how are you feeling? I'd love to chat with you about it all, since I just did it too. Yay for you guys!
I am so happy for you...I even got teary eyed. I thought of our few minutes we've talked about pregnancy while you've been down and I have been thinking of you a lot. I am really so excited for you. You will be an amazing mother and JD will be an amazing father. Enjoy each moment of pregnancy- it goes by fast and it really is such a special time. You look too good at the Lake to be pregnant by the way:)
YAY! Adrie I'm so happy for you. A little jealous too ;) You're going to have the most beautiful baby. Congrats to you both. Hope we get to see you soon, and that lil' bump that will be on it's way. How have you been feeling so far? Take it easy. Love you guys.
woo hoo! so funny, we were just talking about that the other day wondering when you guys were going to get prego! our babies will be so close in age!!!! CONGRATS!
AHHHHH!!! I can't believe you're Pregnant!! CONGRATULATIONS. I was reading about your Powell trip, and you said something about 2 pregnant girls and a gimp tubing . . . I was like, is Adrienne one of the prego girls? Or is she the gimp? But you're Prego!! WoooHooo!! :)
OMG - CONGRATS!!! you are gonna be like the hottest mom ever!! and how fun that all these cousins are going to be around the same ages! fun!! we need to catch up! when are you coming back to cali??
36 comments:
That is the best news ever! That is going to be one good-looking baby! :) Enjoy this time, it is so much fun!!!
Congratulations, I think I was just excited as you must have been when you saw the positive test. We are so excited for the both of you. Parenthood is the best, enjoy all of the exciting firsts.
Okay, we are retarded, we both were looking at the post at the same time on different computers! So it should prove to you all how excited we are for you!!! :)
My eyes totally filled with tears! I'm so happy for you! Call me, so we can discuss the baby news!
Congrats again! I love the picture of the pregnancy test...just in case we didn't believe you, you've got proof! We are really excited for you!
I am so happy for you! That is so exciting!
Yay! Yay! Yay! You guys are going to be theee best parents! Let me know if you are sick or need ANYTHING, cuz I defintely know how miserable that is! I'm am so thrilled for you!
Yahoo!!!! This is so great! I can't wait to see the most beautiful baby every born! Congratulations, you guys!
We are sooooooooooo excited for you guys. Man you guys are going to make the most beautiful babies. Cant wait to meet the little person. You guys are going to be the greatest parents.
Our prayers are with you.
Yippee!!!! Congrats to you guys and here's to the most athletic, fit baby in the world! Cheers!
I can finally write this to you... Congratulations. We already love the little fetus. We missed you guys so much while you were at the lake. Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures. Love you and that baby.
congratulations guys!!
Congratulations!! I know everyone is saying it but that little baby really is going to be beautiful! How is the 1st trimester going?
YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!
Yeay for lake powell baby!!
The word is out! Finally! How come everyone thinks your baby is going to be so beautiful? I don't get it? Ha Ha...I am going to call you right now to see how the appt. went!
Congrats Adriene! Im so excited for you! You WILL have beautiful babies...Im pretty convinced:)
I hope you are feeling well...
We're so excited for you guys! Glad we haven't been working you too hard;)
YEA!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED! Don't worry that I have chills and am totally crying! I wish I had your phone number to call you and tell you congrats!!!!!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!
Yea!!! I can't wait! PS I had a dream you had a girl, for some reason I just don't see a boy in your near future.
Wow, congratulations! How fun to have two babies coming in one family at almost the same time! We are so happy for you guys!
I'm so happy for you guys!!! Thats such exciting news! I can't believe you kept quiet about it for so many weeks... although I would have liked to do the same thing when I was pregnant too, but Ian has a big mouth and told everyone at like 6 weeks.. one of our first posts on our blog has a video of us telling my fam - they didn't know we were videotaping so it was funny. Anyways i'm thrilled for you - its an unbelievable experience having a baby.. how are you feeling? I'd love to chat with you about it all, since I just did it too. Yay for you guys!
OH my goodness!! Congrats Adrienne!!! You are going to be an amazing mommy!!!
Hey Adrienne,
CONGRATS!!! When are you due? Are you sick? Are you showing...details :)
YEAH! I'm so EXCITED for you!
How exciting! We're thrilled for you guys. Now Emily will have someone to teach her dance moves to! ha ha
Congratulations you guys! Tell JD he is a goober for not letting me know! You guys are awesome and I wish the best for you!
CONGRATS Adrienne! That is so exciting! :)
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. Alexa was born on Feb 2nd. It is a good day!!! It is Ground Hog Day!!
SO excited for you. You will be the best mom! Can't wait to hear more about it next month. We missed you at Bunco~
Yay! We're so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see what you look like with a big tummy! Love you guys!
I am so happy for you...I even got teary eyed. I thought of our few minutes we've talked about pregnancy while you've been down and I have been thinking of you a lot. I am really so excited for you. You will be an amazing mother and JD will be an amazing father. Enjoy each moment of pregnancy- it goes by fast and it really is such a special time. You look too good at the Lake to be pregnant by the way:)
Congrats! That is so awesome we are so excited for you guys keep us updated
YAY! Adrie I'm so happy for you. A little jealous too ;) You're going to have the most beautiful baby. Congrats to you both. Hope we get to see you soon, and that lil' bump that will be on it's way. How have you been feeling so far? Take it easy.
Love you guys.
woo hoo! so funny, we were just talking about that the other day wondering when you guys were going to get prego! our babies will be so close in age!!!! CONGRATS!
AHHHHH!!! I can't believe you're Pregnant!! CONGRATULATIONS. I was reading about your Powell trip, and you said something about 2 pregnant girls and a gimp tubing . . . I was like, is Adrienne one of the prego girls? Or is she the gimp? But you're Prego!! WoooHooo!! :)
OMG - CONGRATS!!! you are gonna be like the hottest mom ever!! and how fun that all these cousins are going to be around the same ages! fun!! we need to catch up! when are you coming back to cali??
Post a Comment