We just got back from Hawaii this afternoon and I realized I haven't posted anything for a while. February has flown by! I can't believe it's almost over. Anyways, these are just a few pictures of snowboarding in Park City before we left for the sun. Eric and Sam came into town and we had a blast on the mountain with the Long's and Kyley. It's been forever since I've been snowboarding with Eric, so it was so fun and made me really want to plan a ski trip with my whole family like we used to do...hint hint mom and dad. (Come to Utah soon!)

Kyley, me, Sammy and Cindy, Sam's sister


Such a cute couple. Miss them already.

I love snowboarding with her. She's the best.

I love my sister-in-law!
1 comment:
That was so fun - I hope we can go again this season. Hopefully I won't fall SO much next time.
Post a Comment